PawPail is the Ultimate Pet Waste Management SolutionPawPail is the world's first environmentally conscious, commercial quality dog poop trash can for your home or pet-friendly business. This special package includes:
- 1 durable PawPail dog waste container
- 200 of our thick, high quality PawBag pet waste bags, and
- 1 Activated Carbon Air Filter
PawPail is a convenient pet waste disposal system that is designed to be used outside, and is made from outdoor friendly, weather resistant materials. Our pet waste bags feature an easy-to-open design, and unlike the tiny 15-bag rolls of portable bag dispensers, they last for weeks and are convenient to refill inside the lid of your PawPail.
Learn More: Watch the PawPail Product Video
A Beautiful Design that is Built to Last
- Manufactured with UV and weather resistant materials to last for years
- Attractive, minimalist design complements the architectural features of your home or business
- Place it virtually anywhere - it can rest on the ground or be mounted to almost any surface
Stores 200 Dog Poop Bags
- Discreetly stores and dispenses our high quality, leakproof, controlled-life PawBag dog poop bags
- Simple to install and replace with our patent-pending PawBag interface
Controls Odors 2 Different Ways
- An Activated Carbon Air Filter traps harmful odors and chemicals inside the container
- DualVent technology facilitates airflow through the pail to minimize odors and eliminates the need for liner bags
A Greener Option
PawPail is a green product that minimizes its environmental impact in 3 ways:
- Our PawBags contain environmental additives to break them down faster than ordinary plastic bags in the presence of oxygen
- An activated carbon air filter absorbs harmful odors and VOCs (volatile organic compounds) from the dirty air inside the pail
- Our DualVent technology eliminates the need for a liner garbage bag, so it reduces the amount of plastic ending up in landfills. You can still use a liner garbage bag with PawPail if you want, but it is not required.
- Pet waste can carry harmful bacteria and is considered a nonpoint source (NPS) pollutant by the US Environmental Protection Agency! Encourage pet waste cleanup and minimize exposure for your family, friends and neighbors by having a PawPail to manage pet waste.